About DALC

Established in 1947

Warehouse

In 1947 Mr. Decker, Ashland, Laitenin and Campolong, four SKF employees, started DALC Bearing, Inc. as one of their first authorized distributors in New York City to service the building trade, transit system, airports, and manufacturing as well as the many large overseas oil and mining corporations based in New York.

Over the years we took on additional product lines such as Timken, Boston Gear, Chicago Rawhide, Federal Mogul, Eaton, and Uniroyal expanding into gearing & power transmission products. In 1958 we changed our name to DALC Gear and Bearing Supply Corp. to reflect the expanded product lines and opened our 2nd branch in Richmond Hill, Queens.

Our current owner, Frank Campolong Jr., son of one of the 4 originals owners, took over as president and CEO in 1973 and further expanded the business. Soon we became authorized distributors for high quality manufacturers like Reliance Electric, Dodge Manufacturing, Martin Sprocket & Gear, FAG & INA Bearing, Gates Rubber, and Aeroquip and many more. DALC’s export business has now expanded to all parts of mining, oil production, copper, steel, and cement industries through the world. In 1989 we opened our 3rd location in Brewster, NY and consolidated all operations here in 1992. We have always pledged ourselves to provide quality products and service to all our customers both here and abroad.